Audit Management Software
Gone are the days of paper-based and manual audit management. In the modern digital era, operating with technology and systems made for the turn of the millennium is a recipe for irrelevance by the end of this decade. It’s time to take a next-generation approach to audit management.
Highly-regulated industries have seen aggressive changes in compliance requirements over the years. A strategy without automated, integrated audits means you’re constantly playing catch up with every update or addition of government and industry-specific quality standards. Lagging behind is no way to get ahead.
The automotive, medical device, oil & gas, and aerospace and defense industries have a unique interest in automating audit management. Each could greatly benefit from an audit management system that allows them to keep pace with the changing regulatory environment.
Imagine how much time you’d save if you could make global changes to audit requirements for ISO 9000, AS 9100, TS 16949 and FDA GxP mandates on one enterprise system.
Audit Management with IQS
Audit management data and performance are integral components of overall quality and compliance. We understand this, so we’ve created a fully integrated and mobile-ready audit management system. It digitizes the complete audit management process, whether the audit is conducted internally, by a third party, or by a supplier, and then relays that information and documentation to the enterprise-wide platform.
Audit management as part of an integrated quality and compliance ecosystem enables professionals to get more out of that information by using it in conjunction with other tools on the platform. For instance, rules can be put into place that automatically trigger a nonconformance or a corrective and preventive actions investigation. Automated updates to compliance requirements mean this closed-loop approach delivers powerful and fast results.
IQS Audit Management Software holds professionals and departments more accountable without taking up as many resources. The solution also includes the ability to create audit templates, customized reporting, charts, and quality management system queries. Managing online and offline audits can be done from a mobile device, with the IQS app available in the App Store and Google Play.
IQS Audit Management Software allows you to:
- Focus on technical matters while the software tracks, inventories, schedules and performs traditionally time-consuming and manual tasks involved in the audit process
- Ensure that findings do not fall through the cracks by assigning responsibility, a due date, and trending information for efficient and timely reporting
- Automatically cross-reference the audit result to the corrective action request so personnel responsible can launch the audit and review what happened
Key IQS Software System Functions
- Plug and play, out-of-the-box functionality
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Easy configuration
- Intelligent visual form builder templates and pre-configured reporting
- Data visualization and analytics
- Real-time notifications/validation
- Cross browser compatible and mobile friendly
- Collaboration at the form/record level
- Comprehensive security and electronic signatures
Cloud-based, hosted EQMS
IQS’s browser-based EQMS resides safely in a highly secure environment to deliver these top benefits:
- Up to date software features and functions
- Improved reliability and less redundancy
- Reduced administrative overhead
- Thorough disaster recovery