Document Management Software
Paper-based documentation is very clearly on its way out of the manufacturing environment. Between email, intranets, and cloud-based storage, it no longer makes sense to communicate and collaborate without technology as the medium. But the truth is, those options fall short of what manufacturers need to effectively manage and improve quality and compliance.
With regulatory compliance being so vital to success, it’s hard to comprehend the lack of security, efficiency, and control modern manufactures allow when it comes to document management. Few have a single version of the truth. Miscommunication and human error not only slow production, but they introduce massive amounts of avoidable risks and costs into your operation.
Success in automotive, aerospace and defense, oil & gas, medical device, and other highly-regulated industries depends on seamless quality and compliance from ideation through delivery and feedback. Document management is such an integral part of the product lifecycle—getting it right has to be treated as a priority.
Leading companies are deploying enterprise document management solutions engineered on the principles of manufacturing quality and compliance.
Document Management with IQS
IQS Document Management Software takes human error and information overload out of the equation, incorporating security, revision control, role-based access, workflow capabilities, and protocol enforcement into one integrated, enterprise-wide solution. It provides manufacturers with a centralized location for all documents across sites or regions.
The inability to meet regulatory compliance, standards, and updated requirements can easily be the greatest roadblock to innovation and growth. IQS Document Management Software helps achieve compliance at a lower cost, with fewer resources.
The solution links approval and distribution lists with change request notices and training records efficiently. It provides employees with the ability to locate and execute document revisions quickly, informing others of modifications in real time. And it enables enterprises to coordinate and schedule change approvals in conjunction with document-auditing initiatives across several manufacturing sites.
You can add the IQS Document Viewer to improve document visibility on the shop floor. Or use the broader system as the foundation for your enterprise-wide communication and collaboration efforts.
Building a true, closed-loop quality management system is far more achievable once your quality and compliance documentation is on one integrated QMS software platform. IQS Document Management Software, and its automated workflow capabilities, works flawlessly with other modules on the enterprise solution such as Change Management, CAPA, Employee Training, and Supplier Quality.
IQS Document Management Software allows you to:
- Streamline complete document control from change requests to document archiving.
- Link to approval and distribution lists with change request notices and training records efficiently.
- Provide employees with the ability to locate and execute document revisions quickly, informing employees of changes immediately.
- Aid in document auditing initiatives.
Key IQS Software System Functions
- Plug and play, out-of-the-box functionality
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Easy configuration
- Intelligent visual form builder templates and pre-configured reporting
- Data visualization and analytics
- Real-time notifications/validation
- Cross browser compatible and mobile friendly
- Collaboration at the form/record level
- Comprehensive security and electronic signatures
Cloud-based, hosted EQMS
IQS’s browser-based EQMS resides safely in a highly secure environment to deliver these top benefits:
- Up to date software features and functions
- Improved reliability and less redundancy
- Reduced administrative overhead
- Thorough disaster recovery